Friday 18 July 2014

About me

My name is Monica chege, i am an online entrepreneur and medical assistant to be( not yet graduated). These two are so far apart that i wonder how i am able to flip from one to the other but with God's help anything is possible. I recently started my own business called bizzy bee network and i hope to be the next big online entrepreneur. Being a young entrepreneur has its advantages. why? because i am open to learn so much from the web and it sinks in(most of it anyway). I believe anyone can be an entrepreneur all you need is training which am going to give you. I give basic training then forward you to relevant people to train you even further on so don't worry about being left hanging after the basic training. I am looking for people who have SEO knowledge to chip in the training, i need more experts to give their view.
<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/">www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment