Friday 18 July 2014

Welcome to BBN


WHAT IS BIZZY BEE NETWORK ALL ABOUT
Bizzy bee network is a company I created to help people who want to learn the outs and ins of the online business world. I  have provided training on udemy.com and I hope people will like it. The first course is called Online entrpreneurship training for beginners and although its basic, every bit of it is important in developing your business skills. As my business grows so will the training.  Every business needs clients and so i hope you will like my business. I have a facebook business page,google+ , youtube, twitter and linkedin for my business. I intend to help people who are struggling to understand basics that they will need to begin. I always quote that "In order to succeed your desire to succeed should be greater than your fear if failure

1 comment:

  1. Subhe is a free short video learning app that offers instructional videos, and personalized learning to learn creative skills in Hindi. These apps are expanding the learning experience online and making it more interactive, immersive, and engaging. We cover a wide range of subjects for a variety of levels and learning styles. These apps will meet your learning goals and reach every type of learner.

    ReplyDelete